Training, Workshop, & Event Calendar
To ensure the health and safety of children, the Federal government is now requiring that providers who receive Child Care Assistance Program funds complete specific child development, health and safety trainings, mandated reporter, CCAP training, and have a current CPR/First Aid certification by September 30, 2018 in order to continue receiving CCAP funds.
The training calendar includes all of the available training workshop sessions that are being offered for providers to choose from to meet the training requirements in order to continue receiving CCAP funds, as well as to meet DCFS licensing requirements and ExceleRate Illinois requirements.
Some of the required health and safety trainings are available online at courses.inccrra.org; Mandated Reporter training can be found at mr.dcfstraining.org, but CPR and First Aid training must be completed at a face to face training.
Please register for training at least 5 days in advance so we can prepare for your attendance. You may register by calling Paula at (618) 244-2210 or (800) 362-7257 , registering here on the website, or you can download and fill out our registration form which can be mailed, emailed, or faxed.
CANCELLED – American Heart Association…1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
CANCELLED – American Heart Association…
- 8:30 amCANCELLED – American Heart Association CPR
- 1:30 pmCANCELLED – American Heart Association First Aid
- 6:00 pmCANCELLED – Child Development, 18 to 36 months, Level 1, Module 7c
- 6:00 pmCANCELLED – Sibling Rivalry
- 6:00 pmCANCELLED – Preschool Social and Emotional Development, Level 1, Module 8a
- 8:00 amPOSTPONED – ECE 2020: The Future is Coming Into Focus Conference
- 6:00 pmCANCELLED – Art for Art’s Sake